Welcome to Central Heights ISD
Elementary 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
Middle School 8:00 am - 3:05 pm
High School 8:00 am - 3:10 pm
The mission of the Central Heights Independent School District, in partnership with home and community, is to provide a safe learning environment that promotes educational excellence for all students challenging them to become:
· Lifelong Learners
· Independent Thinkers
· Respectful Individuals
· Responsible Citizens
The CHISD 2018-2019 Student Transfer Policy and Application will be posted to the CHISD website after April 1, 2018.
Any questions regarding the Transfer Policy should be directed to the CHISD Administration Office at 936-552-3404.
on 10th Annual Parent AcademyWe would like to share a wonderful opportunity for the parents in your district. Region 7 ESC is hosting our in Kilgore. Attached are the flyers and registration forms for the event.
Please see the following FAQ for additional district information:
What do we need to do as a district to share this information with our parents?
· Communicate the event information in as many ways as possible
o Print flyers and Registration forms to send home
o Post on your district and campus websites
o Send automated notifications: phone calls, emails, text messages
o Post flyers in offices and areas frequented by parents
o Share on social media…we have! Check out our Region 7 Facebook page.
What can we do to help register parents for the event?
· Share the QR Code with parents so they can register themselves
· If parents do not have technology access, each campus could designate a person to collect paper copies of the form and:
o Register them online
o Email/scan registration forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
When is the deadline for registration?
What else could our district do to help parents attend the event?
· Follow up with individual parents about attending
· Organize transportation for the parents to Region 7
Some of our parents only speak Spanish, will there be interpreters?
· We will have ESC staff that can assist with verbal translation during the sessions
· Handouts will also be translated for Spanish speaking parents
· Make sure that their preferred language is indicated on the Registration form
Please click the above link to view the update.
ARE YOU A VICTIM OF ANY TYPE OF BULLYING OR KNOW SOMEONE WHO IS?
|ELEMENTARY||MIDDLE SCHOOL||HIGH SCHOOL|
In accordance with SB179 aka David’s Law